You are here
How to solve complex problems in simple way?
What is this all about:
Srinivasa Ramanujan Mathematricks Club & Pravachanam.com cordially invites you for a FREE 2-Day, one hour on each day, Vedic Mathematics orientation session through zoom.
The intension behind this is to give a quick glimpse of application of Vedic Mathematics, how these techniques save time during competitive exams, how they reduce complexity and build interest in Mathematics.
Name: Sreenivasa Rao Ainapurapu
Profession: Software Consultant
1. Teaching Vedic Mathematics
2. Teaching Regular Mathematics Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus.
3. Teaching Telugu in Manabadi.
4. Writing poetry using Chandas.
5. Stress/Anger management sessions.
6. Meditation techiniques.
7. Sharing the knowledge by explaining the gap between Spirituality & Reality.
8. Writing articles on need basis.
2004 - Started Sanghamitra quarterly online magazine in Telugu.
2005 - Started teaching Vedic Mathematics while learning.
2007 - Started Medhavadhanam program as a talent show of Vedic Mathematics students and also as award ceremony. Started Sanghamitra in English.
Demonstrated Vedic Mathematics at schools, colleges and Universities.
Contributed in Vedic Mathematics teachers training programs.
Conducted Stress/Anger management workshops in small groups upto 20.
Conducted meditation classes.
Taught Vedic Mathematics for more than Seven hundred students since 2004. Some of them are now well settled in Engineering, Medical and other professions.
Are you curious?
Keep your calculators ready, a notebook and pencil to experience Math magics!
Our magic wand will amaze you by melting one hour, 60 minutes, 3600 seconds like a flash!
Caution: It's not our responsibility if you experience jaw-dropping and/or eye-popping.
USA : On November 27th and 28th (Friday & Saturday )
Time: 8:30 PM Eastern/ 7:30 PM Central/ 5:30 PM Pacific.
India: On November 28th and 29th (Saturday & Sunday) , Time: 7 AM.
Ages: 10 and up, including adults.
During this program experience and learn
1. Speed math techniques using Vedic Mathematics
2. Problem solving approaches using Vedic Mathematics
3. Some concepts of Trigonometry, Algebra, Geometry etc. using Vedic Mathematics
Fee: Commitment to learn and put it in practice.
Click below link to register:
Contact : Sreenivasa Ainapurapu by e-mail:email@example.com or call (314)601-5309.
Do not miss this wonderful opportunity.