Complete "Vachana Ramayanam" Sarga by Sarga  written by VR_image

Smt. Srimattirumala P V Seetamma garu

Download from here

Comments

dileep (not verified)

Mon, 01/16/2012 - 23:30

<p>Yes.. I am looking for books written by Sri Bashyam Appalacharyulu garu</p><p>Any pointers as to where I can find the books.<br /></p>

Sribhashyam Ga… (not verified)

Sat, 01/21/2012 - 04:41

<p>Vagdevi book stores in vizag near Sangam Sarath theatre {opposite Gupta Brothers book store} has Sribhashyams Ramayana book set(8books - 1000 Rs), as well as&nbsp;</p><p>1. Edu kondalu Edu kandalu {excellent essay comparing 7hills of the LORD to 7 kandas in Ramayana. 10 rupees, small bok }</p><p>2. Tiruppavai book</p><p>3. Dasarathi satakam book.</p><p>4. Bhagawatam.</p><p>Sri Ramanuja Vani{<a href=http://www.sriramanujavani.com/>http://www.sriramanujavani.com/</a&gt;} also has a book on SriBhashyam Garu Pravachana Siromani a must read.</p>

Teja Sanduga (not verified)

Sat, 08/25/2012 - 01:00

<p><span style=font-family: Times New Roman, Times, serif; >Jai Srimannarayana</span></p><p><span style=font-family: Times New Roman, Times, serif; >Well Said !</span></p>

Aditya (not verified)

Wed, 08/31/2011 - 19:42

Bhagavatam by Kandalai Ramanujacharyulu is really awesome. It is amazing. COuld anybody upload more of his pravachanas. Sri Mahabharatam kooda anni slokas yokka arthalu cheppe pravachanalu levu. Evaraina daggara unte please upload cheyyandi.<br />

Raghuveera (not verified)

Wed, 09/07/2011 - 11:36

<p>first of all thanks to website organisors.a lot of information available here, directly from thegeat&nbsp; gurus words.this will help to go from untruth to truth.</p><p>sir, Sri Yeleswarapu Hanuma Ramakrishna-Yogavashistam was very very good, but it was ended only 20 parts.the remaining parts only he is going to explain about the akandabrahmatatvam.</p><p><br /></p><p>pls could add complete mp3 files.i searched in all websites this is not at all available.this content is very elaborative and sequence.pls let me know anybody who listen/experience the complete yogavashistam from this site?</p><p>satyam jnanam anantham brahma<br /></p>

<p>Please accept our manaH pUrvaka kRta^Jyatalu for providing various pravachanamulu in a very organized way. I appreciate efforts of everyone involved with this massive work.</p><p>vinnapamu - I would be grateful to you if you could provide antyEshThi by SrI chAganTi kOTESwara rAo.</p><p><br /></p><p>Best regards,</p><p>Murthy<br /></p>

Surya Kumar (not verified)

Wed, 09/21/2011 - 20:53

<div>I use to listen Bhagavatam from temples audio speakers. Once I moved to USA&nbsp;I was searching the Bhagavatam by Madugula Phani sharma from long time. Today again I am able to Listen Bhagavatam from this site. Excellent work. Thanks for hosting the same.&nbsp;</div>

Anonymous (not verified)

Sat, 09/24/2011 - 10:32

<p>Before I proceed further I would like to appreciate your work from bottom of my heart.</p><p>Same audio file has be uploaded for these two subjects by Sri Garikapati Narasimha Rao .<br /></p><p>Samkshipta Kanakadharastavam - Adi Shankaracharya&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;</p><p>Sivanandalahari GN - Adi Shankaracharya</p><p>Kindly check and upload the right one for the benefit of us. <br /></p><p>Thanks a bunch.<br /></p>

R V Divakar (not verified)

Fri, 09/30/2011 - 06:17

<p>Dear Sirs,</p><p>Thank you and may God bless all those who have done this service for facilitating the public to hear the great&nbsp;renderings of&nbsp;various pravachanas. You are all doing a great service to humanity and particularly to our Sanatana Dharma.</p><p>Though I am from a Kannada family, I learnt Telugu and am spending my most of the time in hearing to the Pravachanams in English and Telugu by the experts in the field. We are lucky to have such great saints in Kali Yuga, in our midst.</p><p>I request you to upload the pravachanas in Kannada also, rendered by great people like Sri Narayanachar......... This will be of immense help to the people of Karnataka.</p><p>Thanks once again and I am grateful to one and all who have made this possible.</p>

rajachandra (not verified)

Tue, 10/11/2011 - 06:24

<p>Namaskaram andi.. chala thanks andi site ni naduputunnanduku.</p><p>nado request andi.. <span style=font-size: medium; color: rgb(153, 0, 153);>Sivananda lahari pravachanam</span> lo <span style=font-size: small; color: rgb(255, 102, 153);>Garikapati Narasimha rao</span> gari prachananiki download link ivvagalara.. nenu download chesukundam anukutunnanu.<br /></p>

Add new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
CAPTCHA