Complete "Vachana Ramayanam" Sarga by Sarga  written by VR_image

Smt. Srimattirumala P V Seetamma garu

Download from here

Comments

S V KRISHNAIAH (not verified)

Mon, 06/01/2015 - 05:21

Namste! I would like to bring to youyr notice that Maha Bharatham Pravachanms by Sri Chaganti Koteswara Rao garu are incomplete. I dont know whether He made pravachanams on other parvas or not. I wish to hear after Viratparvam too from Guruvu garu. I humbly request you to upload the audio files of other parvas after above parvam.  I wo;d also like to point out that audio files of Aranya parvam are incomplete. We can not hear complete discourse. I do hope that you can rectify this . Thanks. A word of reply will be appreciated. Thanks once again.

Lakshmi Korrapati (not verified)

Tue, 06/23/2015 - 22:10

<p>Hi</p><p>Jai Srimannarayana!</p><p>Ayyaya, BG Chanting is having run time error. &nbsp;If possible could you please rectify at your convenience?</p><p>I am listening Srimad ramayanam by Malladi varu. &nbsp;Is there any way to listen continuously without me clicking one file after another file.</p><p>Thanks a lot.</p><p>Daasudu</p><p>Lakshmi anabadunadi.</p>

E.Srinivasa reddy (not verified)

Fri, 07/17/2015 - 08:53

<p normal=><span style=font-size:18.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Brahma>1. çdŸTw¾¼ €€sÁ+u󲓓¿ì eTT+&lt;ŠT |ŸsÁeÖÔáʈ e&lt;ŠÝ jáTTqÊ••JeÔáˆÊˆÅ£” ¿£sÁʈˆT mý² n+³TÅ£”qsTT.n+&lt;ŠTÅ£” &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;|ŸŸsÁeÖÔáˆÊˆ Å£L&amp;† ¿±sÁDeÖ.</span></p><p normal=><span style=font-size:18.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Brahma>2.uó„Ö$T ý˓¿ì yîÞâß¿=+B 7 n&lt;ÃýË¿±T–+{²sTT n+³Tq•sÁT¿£&lt;Š‘,eT] mý² kÍ&lt;óŠ«+.</span></p><p normal=></p><p normal= align=center style=text-align:center><span style=font-size:18.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Brahma>&nbsp;</span></p>

Jayanth kumar (not verified)

Thu, 07/23/2015 - 10:41

Namastee Im looking for BHAVISHYA PURANAM can you the people working in this website can upload please..

Neela (not verified)

Tue, 08/04/2015 - 06:09

<p>Ayya,I am listining All KR mahabharatha Pravachanamulu ,</p><p>I am not able find After virataparvam KR pravachanamulu .</p><p>Requesting you to upload if possible.</p>

Priyanka (not verified)

Sun, 08/09/2015 - 13:35

<p>Andariki namaskaramu !!!</p><p>I am the follower of Sri chaganthi kotheswar rao garu. I want to listen complete bhagavad gita ( <strong>18</strong>&nbsp;chapters,<strong>&nbsp;701 </strong>slokas).I dont know whether chaganthi kotheswar rao garu made pravachanams on complete bhagavad gita or not? If yes please upload the file or else please suggest me which file is gud to listen and understand properly.. Thanks..A word of reply will be appreciated. Thanks once again..</p>

Sreedhar (not verified)

Wed, 04/20/2016 - 08:19

<p>Hi,</p><p>You can download from ParipoornaNanda swamijis Bhagavadgitha pravachanam for all 18 chapters.</p>

Priyanka (not verified)

Sun, 08/09/2015 - 13:44

<span style=text-align: center;>Andariki namaskaramu !!</span><div><span style=text-align: center;><br /></span></div><div><span style=text-align: center;>I am the follower of sri chaganthi kotheshwar rao garu.. I want to listen complete bhagavadgita (</span><strong style=text-align: center;>18</strong><span style=text-align: center;> chapters,<strong>701&nbsp;</strong>slokas</span><span style=text-align: center;>).I dont know whether chaganthi kotheswar rao garu made &nbsp;pravachanams on complete bhagavad gita or not? If yes plz upload the files or else please suggest me which file is gud to listen and understand...Thanks. A word of &nbsp;reply will be appreciated.Thanks once again.</span></div>

Add new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
CAPTCHA