Complete "Vachana Ramayanam" Sarga by Sarga  written by VR_image

Smt. Srimattirumala P V Seetamma garu

Download from here

Comments

Dr Aavula Muralidhar (not verified)

Tue, 02/17/2015 - 10:13

<p>thanQ very much for the uploaded pravachanaas,&nbsp;</p><p>requesting to upload ALL 4 VEDAS in detail to know every body.</p>

Janardhan (not verified)

Fri, 02/20/2015 - 06:58

Janardhan (not verified)

Fri, 02/20/2015 - 07:07

<p><br /></p><p>Hi, I like Sri Chaganti Koteswar rao sirs pravachanams very much. I downloaded all his Mahabharata pravachanams except santi paravam as I am unable to find that part. please upload santi parvam audio.</p><p><br /></p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Janardhan P<br /></p>

Surya Teja (not verified)

Sun, 09/13/2015 - 10:34

<p>Hello Janardhan garu,</p><p>Could you please send/post me the links of Mahabaratham ALL parvas.</p><p>I have only 4 parvas. I have been trying to find the rest but unfortunately i cannot find them.</p><p>My email: msteja821@gmail.com</p><p>Thanks a lot for your valuable time.</p>

Kannan (not verified)

Sat, 03/21/2015 - 08:03

<p>Dear All,</p><p>We are extremely thankful to the entire Team for this wonderful service to humanity. This is a great boon for todays youngsters, who got swayed by the western culture and our insensitive media which harbors hatred towards Hinduism.</p><p>My humble request is, is it possible for the Team to upload Pravachanams of Shri. Nochur Venkatraman.</p><p><br /></p><p>Yours Sincerely,</p><p>Kannan</p>

Chandra TP (not verified)

Fri, 05/15/2015 - 16:21

<p>I appreciate the efforts for keeping all in one place.</p><p>Also request if this website can have a links to great Hindutemples in India and its history&nbsp;</p><p><br /></p><p>Thanks,Chandra</p>

v venkateswara rao (not verified)

Fri, 04/03/2015 - 05:22

<p>dear sir,</p><p>i have purchased pravachanam Audio CDs, but i could not able to play in my car dvd player , it can only read in DVD player at home.(normal DVD player only)</p><p>is this format can be changed ?</p><p>pl help.</p><p>regards,</p><p>VVRAO</p><p>Bangalore</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p>

girija (not verified)

Mon, 04/13/2015 - 14:43

<p>sri gurubhyonamaha</p><p>please upload, sri chaganti pravachanam where he gave in sankaramatham in hyderabad on sringeri guru on the occassion of pusthakaviskarana. (only 1 episode only). &nbsp;really i want it to listen and enjoy . &nbsp;</p><p>girija</p><p><br /></p>

RAMESHWAR RAO (not verified)

Wed, 04/15/2015 - 08:15

<p>Respected sir</p><p>i am following day to day&nbsp; your web site science 3years kindly attach markandeya puranam of Pujya sri Vaddiparthi Padmaka Rao already attached this but it is not clear in sound we requesting you sir kindly&nbsp; attach new program of this with clear sound&nbsp; <br /></p>

K.S.Sundaresan (not verified)

Wed, 04/15/2015 - 08:49

when you download any episode, it only repeats the first few lines/minutes. There isno slider to rewind or play forward. There seems to be an Anamoly. This is applicable to other discourses also. Pl check up and see whether this could be corrected,

Add new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
CAPTCHA