Complete "Vachana Ramayanam" Sarga by Sarga  written by VR_image

Smt. Srimattirumala P V Seetamma garu

Download from here

Comments

VENKATESH BAIKADI (not verified)

Thu, 11/13/2014 - 19:01

<p>dear sir,</p><p>i want to worship lord shiva &amp; vishnu like harihara(ardha narishwara type) can i put that photo at home ?&nbsp;</p>

Edururi.Sriniv… (not verified)

Sat, 11/22/2014 - 02:18

<span style=font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;>&nbsp;i am following Kandadai.Ramanujacharya and Tridandi.Chinna jeeyar swamy.ధర్మానికి ఆటంకాలు&nbsp;ఎదురైనప్పుడు మన స్వామి ఇటువంటి మహానుభావులని మనవజాతి&nbsp;కోసమే&nbsp;కాదు యావత్ ప్రపంచాన్ని ధర్మ మర్గములొ పెట్టడం కొసం పంపిస్తుంటాడు.జై బ్రహ్మ,విష్ణు,మహెశ్వర.</span><p normal=><span style=font-size:22.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Brahma></span></p>

arunprasad (not verified)

Sat, 11/22/2014 - 09:14

Preachings of chalapati rao Gary on bagavadgita is excellent. I did not heard such an excellent preaching previously. But all chapters on bagavadgita is not provided. Will u please tell me how can I get all the chapters preached byhim

Anonymous (not verified)

Wed, 11/26/2014 - 11:52

<p>Dear Bandhu,</p><p>I really appreciate all the great work you have done. Please upload devi bhagawatam</p><p><br /></p><p>Regards</p>

mrudula (not verified)

Thu, 11/27/2014 - 00:34

<p>My Mother has finished reading of 18 parvas of Mahabharatha,</p><p>Is there any thing she need to do after reading like any danam to any one? please clear this doubt,</p>

Suryanarayana … (not verified)

Thu, 11/27/2014 - 05:41

<span style=color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif; font-size: 12.055556297302246px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);>Hi Sir,</span><br style=color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif; font-size: 12.055556297302246px; line-height: 18px; /><span style=background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);><span style=font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif; color: rgb(102, 102, 102);><span style=font-size: 12.055556297302246px; line-height: 18px;>&nbsp; Please share us if pravachanams on Srimad Bhagavdgita by Swami Tatvavidananda&nbsp;beyond Chapter 7 are available. I am a follower of Swamiji.</span></span></span>

Anonymous (not verified)

Fri, 11/28/2014 - 08:38

<p>Hi,</p><p>Please let me know the alternative to donate money instead of donating through credit or debit card&nbsp;</p>

prabhakar (not verified)

Sat, 12/06/2014 - 02:57

i am started to listen &nbsp;sri chagantigari pravachanas from 2011, before this period i am diffrent person. after statred listioning my thinking is change. from my childhood parents also thinking about me how to live in society. &nbsp;i am not much good habits,after this period change my habits. now i feel god with me and chant sri rama again &amp; again if i am lonely.

Add new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
CAPTCHA